- To improve people’s health condition.
- To sensitise or educate people on their civil rights and their obligations in their Communities
- To promote self-reliance among the Communities.
- To work with other civil society organizations in delivery of services that contributes to the welfare of the targeted population.
- To focus on programmes that yield development to communities especially in areas of primary health care, education, food production and water supply.
- To foster peace, unity, harmony, friendship and good neighbourliness within and outside the South Sudan.